Old Sod's Big Book of New Irish Comedy
- Eh, Taoiseach, the other EU leaders are waiting to hear Ireland’s plan to stimulate growth and repay our debts.
- Eh, thank you. Ahem. Eh, my Fellow Europeans, I would like to assure you that we in Ireland propose to generate growth by selling off state assets and investing the money in job creation.
- Very gooth. Zis is very progressive.
- Eh, and in Phase One we will sell off Aer Lingus and…
- Yes. Sell the aeroplane. Zat is excellent.
- …and use the income to generate 5000 jobs building a 500 foot-high, fully illuminated, dayglow, leprechaun.
- A vot? Vot is a lep...?
…to read more buy your copy now.
and support new Irish comic writing.