The Big Book of New Irish Comedy
- Welcome aboard Flight 417 and thank you for traveling with Air Snitpick, your low-cost airline.
- What? I thought we were going on Aer Lingus?
- We are. They were bought out last night.
- Our national airline! But…!
- Shush! The Captain’s talking.
- We are currently traveling at 3 mph across the tarmac, towed by the thirty-seven passengers who failed their weight check and we shall be ready for take-off as soon as they’ve finished loading their bags and sweated off the necessary pounds. However, for those of you, whose baggage is now traveling to East Africa...
....to read more buy your copy now!
and support new Irish comic writing.