Old Sod's Big Book of New Irish Comedy
- What can I do for you?
- I want a tattoo.
- No way.
- Wha? But I’m over 16! It’s my body!
- You heard me.
- But all I want is me mot’s name on me forehead – here.
- I know where your forehead is.
- But her name’s only four letters: Kylie.
- Sorry pal. No - Can - Do.
- Why not?
- Don’t do tattoos.
- What? But you done a tattoo for my Da years ago. That’s how he got Rolf Harris on his left arse. He thought he was getting Che Guevara. I thought...
…to read more buy your copy now!
and support new Irish comic writing.